Guatemala is one of the few places in the world where there are 3-4 harvests with growing seasons that overlap. As corn reaches mid-height farmers sew beans a the base of the stalks, as the corn is harvested the beans begin their season- hence “lands of luxury”.
This beginner loop follows smooth, sandy singletrack at the base of the Acatenango Volcano -shared by horses and farmers. The route finishes with a fast descent back to Antigua.
- Ride through tranquil agricultural singletrack below the Acatenango Volcano
- Visit to “Las Ruinas” a 17th century earthquake revenged church
- See first hand the friendliness of the rural Guatemalan People
- Smooth, Sandy singletrack
- Descend an ancient, eroded trail with a thousand years of history.
|2 PPL||3-5 PPL||6+ PPL||Private|
Day Tour Details
All our day tours start and finish from Our Shop in Antigua.
Prices vary by number of people in your group – tour prices go down with groups of 2 or more people
Bringing your own bike? No problem! For all others a high-quality bicycle rental is included in the price of the tour
Small snacks / water will be provided for your tour as well as mechanical assistance.
Day tours are reserved with a non-refundable deposit of 50% – the remainder to be paid before the tour leaves.
Tierras De Lujo XC Tour