Antigua Guatemala gets little recognition for the beautiful terrain that surrounds the city – coffee fincas, small farms, and pine forests dot the hillsides with amazing views of Volcanoes Auga, Acatenango and the active Fuego.
Escape the tourism hustle with this easy Antigua cross country mountain bike tour in the tranquil pine forests above town. On this varied shuttle-assisted cross country tour you will get a chance to experience beautiful pine forests above Antigua Guatemala crossing through an ecopark and descending to the colonial streets below.
- Shuttle Supported
- Ride through tranquil agricultural singletrack above Antigua.
- Visit the Florencia and Finca el Pilar ecoparks
- Mostly downhill
- Catch a rare glimpse of native pine forests lush gullies and tropical vegetation
- Amazing views of three volcanoes including the active Fuego Volcano
|2 PPL||3-5 PPL||6+ PPL||Private|
Day Tour Details
- All our day tours start and finish from Antigua please let us know your hotel and will be happy to meet you there!
- A high quality bike is included with your tour (2 years old or newer).
- Prices vary by number of people in your group – tour prices go down with groups of 2 or more people.
- Bringing your own bike? Ask about our discounts.
- Small snacks / water will be provided for your tour as well as mechanical assistance.
- Day tours are reserved with a non-refundable deposit of 50% – the remainder to be paid before the tour leaves.
|** Select # of Riders**||Private Tour, 2 People, 3-5 People, 6+ People|
Florencia (with shuttle)
|13km 8.01mi||451m 1,480ft||-862m -2,829ft||2,116m 6,943ft|
DAY TOUR DETAILS
|ARRIVAL / DEPARTURE||All our day tours depart at 7am unless otherwise noted.
All our day tours start and finish from Antigua – please let us know your hotel and will be happy to meet you there!
Arriving internationally? let us know if you would like us to pick you up at the airport
||We know some of the best places in town for grub that are both safe and delicious. – We offer stops as part of our itinerary however the cost of the meals is not included.|
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I have to carry all my stuff with me for the whole trip?
Nearly all of our trips are accompanied by support vehicle and professional driver who will meet with us at checkpoints throughout the day. The support vehicle will carry supplies / spare parts and water. If you would like to leave anything in the vehicle such as extra layers rain gear camera etc. you are more than welcome.
Where will my bike be kept overnight?
All of the hotels that we partner have a storage area where we will secure the bikes overnight. If you are especially attached to your bike you can bring it into your hotel room at night.
Are food/snacks provided?
On our day tours we supply light snacks such as energy bars and fruit and water. Multi-day tours include breakfast and lunch. Dinners are on your own. If you would like a recommendation for a place to eat or would like to dine as a group we can make that happen!
Will my dietary restrictions be accommodated for?
All of our snacks / picnic lunches include a vegetarian option. If you have any other dietary restrictions please let us know when you are booking your tour.