Meander through coffee and fruit plantations and climb steep agricultural singletrack at the foot of the enormous Agua Volcano. This route is one of our easier cross country day tours leaving from Antigua and has an enjoyable balance of climbing and descent.
The length of the loop depends on just how much climbing you want to do and can be extended based on fitness. This ride is a local favorite is a great introduction to the variety of volcanic mountain bike riding we have available in the valley.
- Great intermediate level tour for average riders
- Smooth, Sandy singletrack
- Ride through coffee, nispero and fruit trees
- Amazing views of Agua, Acatenango and the active Fuego Volcanoes
|1-2 PPL||3-5 PPL||6+ PPL|
- Certified Guide
- High quality mountain bike rental
- Safety Equipment
- Snacks / Water
- Optional cafe lunch
This tour starts and finishes in Antigua, Guatemala