Shuttle-supported Cross country tour to the top of the world! – Big views of 4 volcanoes await on this intermediate cross country mountain bike tour in Antigua Guatemala.
We’ll give you a lift up to 2500m near the trail head of the Acatenango volcano for some of the best views in the region. This intermediate cross country mountain bike tour in Antigua is 80% trail and a great introduction to the natural riding in the region. Shuttle up and follow sandy singletrack all the way down to town!
- Great intermediate level tour for average riders
- Over twice the downhill
- Smooth, Sandy singletrack
- Amazing views of Agua, Acatenango, Active Fuego and Pacaya Volcanoes
|2 PPL||3-5 PPL||6+ PPL||Private|
- Full Suspension Mountain Bike (2 years or newer)
- Professional Guide
- Private Transportation
- Snacks / Water
- Vehicle support / Mechanical Assistance
Day Tour Details
- All our day tours start and finish from Antigua – please let us know your hotel and will be happy to meet you there!
- A high quality bike is included with your tour (2 years old or newer).
- Prices vary by number of people in your group – tour prices go down with groups of 2 or more people.
- Bringing your own bike? Ask about our discounts. Small snacks / water will be provided for your tour as well as mechanical assistance.
- Day tours are reserved with a non-refundable deposit of 50% – the remainder to be paid before the tour leaves.
Meow Gallery: The gallery is empty.