One of Guatemala’s most active volcanoes, Volcán de Pacaya is the home of massive eruptions and vast lava fields. Our route traverses volcanic terrain and river crossings in an all day epic that begins and ends in Antigua Guatemala.
Follow an exclusive downhill or dare we say freeride route on the Active Pacaya volcano that has taken us years to develop. This is a full day tour for advanced riders.
- Transportation to / from Antigua Guatemala
- 1:5 Guides
- Box Lunch
- Vehicle support
- Snacks / Water
- Mechanical Support
- Evacuation support
- Over 2300m of descent in a single day
Over 2200m of decent in a single day our route follows a rough line around the active Pacaya Volcano. Ride Volcanic ash, traverse below active lava flows. and scope lines in a freerider’s paradise.
Pacaya Enduro Day Tour Gallery
Day Tour Details
- All our day tours start and finish from Antigua and include transportation to/from your hotel.
- A high quality bike is included with your tour
- Prices vary by number of people in your group – tour prices go down with groups of 2 or more people.
- Bringing your own bike? Ask about our discounts.
- Small snacks / water will be provided for your tour, as well as mechanical assistance.
- Our mountain bike day tours can be reserved with a non-refundable deposit of 50% – the remainder to be paid before the tour leaves.
Why Ride With Us?
The Mountain Bike Guatemala Difference
With years of experience riding, racing and exploring in Guatemala, all our routes are carefully designed and unique to our company.