2 Day Lake Atitlán Enduro Mountain Bike Tour – Point to Point
Guatemala has some seriously big terrain and our 2 Day Lake Atitlán Enduro Mountain Bike Tour combines raw agricultural trails and cliff-lined singletrack with views that will most certainly make you say “wow”. This gravity-oriented itinerary connects pine-forests, staircase-filled urban downhills – remote villages and rocky descents.
Through years of exploration and collaboration with the local communities we have curated this custom route which threads a network of ancient Mayan trails from high forests in Tecpán, crossing several steep canyons and finishing shores of Lake Atitlán. After two solid days of riding on the bike you will come away with a taste of why Lake Atitlán is quickly becoming a world class mountain enduro mountain biking destination!
- Reach Lake Atitlán by your bike via a remote route
- Connects the best rocky, technical descents the region has to offer
- Over 6,000ft of shuttle-assisted descent per day
- This route is 90% technical raw agricultural singletrack
- Descend the iconic “culebra” downhill
- Visit the towns of Tecpán, Panajachel, and Santa Catarina Palopó
This tour can be reserved instantly online a minimum of 48 hours before your date.
Departure time: 6am (a stop for breakfast is included en-route)
This tour starts and finish from Antigua, Guatemala
Please let us know your hotel and will be happy to meet you there!
If you are already staying or have plans to stay at Lake Atitlán we can meet you in Panajachel for this tour.
Additionally, you are welcome to stay at our Mountain Cabin the night before in Tecpan.
Arriving internationally? let us know if you would like us to pick you up at the airport
This tour is a great start for an extended stay at Lake Atitán. If you would like to extend the tour with another day of riding or to stay beyond your tour let us know – we would be happy help you coordinate your accommodation at the lake.
- Full Suspension bike rental
- Protective Equipment
- Helmet, Gloves, Kneepads
- Meals (Breakfasts and lunches)
- 1:4 Staff
- Private shuttle and driver
- Bi-Lingual Mountain Bike Guide with international certification
- Fruits & Snacks
- Filtered water
- Park Entrances
- Vehicle and 4×4 Support
- Mechanical assistance
- Access to pro tool kit.
- Picnic Lunches
- First-aid kit, two way radio Communication, Satellite locator
- Pre-departure info package
- Daily Bike Cleaning
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
Why Ride With Us?
The Mountain Bike Guatemala Difference
With years of experience riding, racing and exploring in Guatemala, all our routes are carefully designed and unique to our company.
Have a Question?
If you need any to chat on details of this tour – just reach out!