Guatemala has some seriously big terrain and this Lake Atitlán enduro mountain bike tour combines raw agricultural trails and cliff-lined singletrack with views that will most certainly make you say “wow”. This gravity-oriented itinerary connects pine-forests, staircase-filled urban downhills – remote villages and rocky descents.
Through years of exploration and we have curated this custom route which threads a network of ancient Mayan trails from high forests in Tecpán, crossing several steep canyons and finishing shores of Lake Atitlán. After two solid days of riding on the bike you will come away with a taste of why Lake Atitlán is quickly becoming a world class mountain enduro mountain biking destination!
- Reach Lake Atitlán by your bike via a remote route
- Connects the best rocky, technical descents the region has to offer
- Over 6,000ft of shuttle-assisted descent per day
- This route is 90% technical raw agricultural singletrack
- Descend the iconic “culebra” downhill
- Visit the towns of Tecpán, Panajachel, and Santa Catarina Palopó