Our Beginner Mountain Bike Tour in Antigua
Guatemala is one of the few places in the world where there are 3-4 harvests with growing seasons that overlap. As corn reaches mid-height farmers sew beans a the base of the stalks, as the corn is harvested the beans begin their season- hence “lands of luxury”.
This beginner mountain bike tour in Antigua follows smooth, sandy singletrack at the base of the Acatenango Volcano -shared by horses and farmers. The route finishes with a fast descent back to the cobblestone streets of the colonial capital.
- Ride through tranquil agricultural singletrack below the Acatenango Volcano
- Visit to “Las Ruinas” a 17th century earthquake revenged church
- See first hand the friendliness of the rural Guatemalan People
- Smooth, Sandy singletrack
- Descend an ancient, eroded trail with a thousand years of history.
|2 PPL||3-5 PPL||6+ PPL||Private|
[ls_content_block id=”4925″ para=”full”]
Tierras De Lujo XC Tour
[sgpx gpx=”/wp-content/uploads/gpx/05-XC-Tierras De Lujo-simple.gpx” mheight=0]