Our Beginner Mountain Bike Tour in Antigua
Guatemala is one of the few places in the world, where there are 3-4 harvests with growing seasons that overlap. As corn reaches mid-height, farmers sew beans a the base of the stalks. As the corn is harvested, the beans begin their season- hence “lands of luxury”.
This beginner mountain bike tour in Antigua follows smooth, sandy singletrack at the base of the Acatenango Volcano -shared by horses and farmers. The route finishes with a fast descent back to the cobblestone streets of the colonial capital.
- Ride through tranquil agricultural singletrack below the Acatenango Volcano
- Visit to “Las Ruinas” a 17th century earthquake revenged church
- See first hand the friendliness of the rural Guatemalan people
- Smooth, sandy singletrack
- Descend an ancient, eroded trail with a thousand years of history.
Day Tour Details
- All our day tours start and finish from Antigua and include transportation to/from your hotel.
- A high quality bike is included with your tour
- Prices vary by number of people in your group – tour prices go down with groups of 2 or more people.
- Bringing your own bike? Ask about our discounts.
- Small snacks / water will be provided for your tour, as well as mechanical assistance.
- Our mountain bike day tours can be reserved with a non-refundable deposit of 50% – the remainder to be paid before the tour leaves.
Tierras De Lujo XC Tour
|27 km 16.78 mi
|370m 1,214 ft
|-1230m -4,036 ft