A true backcountry loop – if you enjoy hiking with your bike, long, raw bushwack descents and a full day in the mountains where very few go, untouched cloud forest and incredible views await. This route follows an ancient Mayan trading route high in the mountains with views of Volcán de Fuego. This is our go-to adventure mountain bike tour in Antigua Guatemala for those looking for a remote and untracked experience.
- Shuttle assisted – twice the downhill
- Unique high-altitude cloud forests and alpine grassland
- Incredible views of the pacific coast and across Guatemala
- Views of Agua, Acatenango, Fuego and Pacaya Volcanoes
|2 PPL||3-5 PPL||6+ PPL||Private|
Valle Escondido Adventure Mountain Bike Tour Gallery
- All our Antigua mountain bike day tours start and finish from Antigua please let us know your hotel and will be happy to meet you there!
- A high quality bike is included with your tour (2 years old or newer).
- Prices depend on the number of people in your group – tour prices go down with groups of 2 or more people.
- Bringing your own bike? Ask about our discounts.
- Small snacks / water will be provided for your tour as well as mechanical assistance.
- Day tours are reserved with a non-refundable deposit of 50% – the remainder to be paid before the tour leaves.
Valle Escondido Adventure MTB tour
|43.00 km (26.72 mi)||832 m (2,730 ft)||-1,788 m (-5,866 ft)||2,600 m (8,531 ft)|
[ls_content_block id=”4928″ para=”full”]