Antigua Coffee Bike Tour
Visit a working farm on our Antigua Coffee Bike Tour! Starting from the colonial city of Antigua Guatemala we will enjoy a smooth, mostly flat ride finishing at a 18th century coffee farm and finca. Cycle through coffee plants Sample some delicious coffee and and see how time and tradition was preserved for hundreds of years. This is an easy tour for all biking abilities.
- See Antigua Guatemala from a unique bicycle perspective
- Includes entrance to local coffee finca and museum
- Includes light lunch / beverage
- Local guide who will explain the history of coffee at the museum
|2 PPL||3-5 PPL||6+ PPL||Private|
Antigua Coffee Bike Tour – What is Included?
This tour includes a moutain bike rental, professional guide, and visit to the Azotea coffee museum outside of Antigua Guatemala. The tour finishes with a light lunch, sandwich and smoothie 🙂 Riding time depends on how long you would like to spend at the coffee farm (between 3-5 hours total). We recommend this tour for anyone interested in seeing the sights of Antigua by bike and learning a more about one of the most famous agricultural exports in Guatemala!
Day Tour Details
- All our day tours start and finish from Antigua – please let us know your hotel and will be happy to meet you there!
- A high quality bike is included with your tour (2 years old or newer).
- Prices vary by number of people in your group – tour prices go down with groups of 2 or more people.
- Bringing your own bike? Ask about our discounts. Small snacks / water will be provided for your tour as well as mechanical assistance.
- Day tours are reserved with a non-refundable deposit of 50% – the remainder to be paid before the tour leaves.
Antigua Coffee Tour
[sgpx gpx=”/wp-content/uploads/gpx/02-coffeetour-simple.gpx” mheight=0]
[ls_content_block id=”4928″ para=”full”]