Ride a lava river and descend the steep slopes of the Agua Volcano on our go to enduro mountain bike tour in Antigua Guatemala. The route follows ancient and raw agricultural singletrack that start high on the flanks of the volcano – descending through orchards of Níspero fruit and coffee plantations to the colonial streets of Antigua below.
- Over 3000ft of shuttle-assisted downhill
- Ride a dry lava river of slickrock
- Smooth, fast trails through fruit and coffee plantations
- Follow deep, eroded trails – that are are hundreds of years old.
- See the life outside of the colonial city of Antigua, Guatemala
This ride is fast and rutted on sandy volcanic singletrack. The tour inlcudes one shuttle and two fiery descents.
What You Get On This Tour
- High quality full suspension bike rental
- Safety Equipment
- Expert Guide
- Private shuttle and driver
- Mechanical Assitance
|2 PPL||3-5 PPL||6+ PPL||Private|