Cumbre al Mar
We have been planning this very special adventure mountain bike itinerary for a while now.. .a ride you could only do in Guatemala! Nearly 3000m (10,000ft) of descent from the chilly mountains of Tecpán to the surf town of El Paredón.
This 2 day route (one day of riding) has been designed with an emphasis on views – suitable for riders of all abilities with some mountain bike experience. Follow rugged jeep track, and traverse a variety of climates passing through rich cloud forest, waterfalls, coffee and sugarcane plantations all the way to the Pacific Coast.
- Full day of riding (mostly descent)
- Breakfast in an dairy farm in Tecpán
- Big views of the Pacific
- Traverse remote forests
- See hidden waterfalls / optional swimming
- Picnic Lunch
- Stay at the Surf town of El Paredon
This tour can be reserved instantly online a minimum of 48 hours before your date.
If you would like to extend the tour with another day of riding or other activities such as kayaking or surfing at El Paredon we can help you with that!
Please let us know at your time of booking if you have plans to stay at the beach and we can help you coordinate additional nights of accommodation.
- Transportation to / from Antigua
- Full Suspension bike rental
- Protective Equipment
- Helmet, Gloves, Kneepads
- Meals (Breakfasts and lunches)
- 1:4 Staff
- Private shuttle and driver
- Expert Mountain Bike Guide with international certification
- Fruits & Snacks
- Filtered water
- Park Entrances
- Vehicle and 4×4 Support
- Mechanical assistance
- Access to pro tool kit.
- Picnic Lunches
- First-aid kit, two way radio Communication, Satellite locator
- Pre-departure info package
- Daily Bike Cleaning
- Boat Travel
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
Cumbre al Mar Group pricing
|Private||2-5 Persons||6+ Persons|
|Standard||USD $350 /pp||USD $250 /pp||USD $200 /pp|
|No Hotel (one-way)||USD $300 /pp||USD $185 /pp||USD $150 /pp|
Cumbre al Mar MTB Tour Photo Gallery
|Nights in Hotel||1|
|Riding Time||6 hrs|
|# of people||2-5 People, 6+ People, Private|
Cumbre Al Mar – Part 1
|52 km 32.3 mi||641 m 2,103 ft||-2917 m -9,570 ft||2450 ft 8,038 ft|
Cumbre al Mar – Part 2
|35 km 21.7 mi||38 m 125 ft||-100 m -328 ft||52 ft 171 ft|