Lake Atitlán Cross Country Mountain Bike Tour Package
Guatemala has some seriously big terrain. This 2 day Lake Atitlán Cross Country Tour combines big climbs, technical descents, and rewarding views that make the region a paradise for mountain biking.
Lake Atitlán is one of the best places to mountain bike in Guatemala – its enormous topography, perfect climate 12-24°C (55-75°F year round) and friendly local culture make it a highlight for many travelers. Around the lake, there are hundreds of singletrack paths where we’ll explore, connecting terraced onion fields, agricultural byways and ancient Mayan trading routes.
- Reach Lake Atitlán from Tecpán via a tough backcountry route
- Tour the Mayan Ruins of Iximché
- See one of the world’s most beautiful lakes from the saddle of your bike.
- Views of 8 volcanoes.
- Lake Atitlán Cross Country Tour: this route is 80% technical agricultural singletrack
- Ride an impressive ridge line with 360 degree views of the Lake
- Descend the iconic “Culebra” downhill
- Visit the towns of Panajachel, San Antonio and Santa Catarina Palopó
Why Ride With Us?
The Mountain Bike Guatemala Difference
With years of experience riding, racing and exploring in Guatemala, all our routes are carefully designed and unique to our company.
Your Tour Package Includes
- 2 Days of mountain biking
- Professional Bike Guide
- Private Transportation / Driver
- Full Suspension Mountain Bike Rental
- Protective equipment (helmet / gloves / kneepads)
- Trucks / shuttles
- Visit the Mayan Ruins of Iximché
- Cultural Guide
- Picnic Lunches
- Filtered water
- Breakfast in Restaurant
- Night in Hotel in Panajachel
- 1:3 Staff Ratio
- Mechanical Support / Daily Bike Cleaning
- Radio communication / emergency service
- Guides internationally certified in First aid and Rescue
- Photo Package