2 Day Mountain Bike Pacaya Volcano and camping
New for 2022-23!
A destined classic – on this route you will get up close with raw, volcanic terrain and Mountain Bike Pacaya Volcano with over 50km of rocky trail riding traversing volcanic flows and the beautiful green hills down to sea level.
Enjoy two days of mountain bike descent (over 2400m) on rough 4×4 roads crossing volcanic sand and rock on the Active Pacaya Volcano. This itinerary starts at 2400m on neighboring Volcan de Agua and finishes near sea level.
MOUNTAIN BIKE PACAYA VOLCANO
2 day overnight camping trip
For this unique overnight tour we have collaborated with Finca El Amate, a pineapple farm, ecopark and birdwatching reserve below the volcano. A Guatemalan Asado (BBQ) is included as well as tent and camping equipment so you can sleep under the stars.
Volcán de Pacaya is one of Guatemala’s most active volcanoes and you may see an eruption (or two) as well as lava flows at night. Camping equipment (tent, sleeping bag and pad) are included in the tour.
- Ride on an an active volcano
- Stay at a unique ecopark and bird sanctuary
- Enjoy a traditional Guatemalan Asado (BBQ)
- 4:1 Descent to climbing ratio (shuttle supported)
- ~2500m (8,000ft) of descent from high coffee plantations to the coastal plains
- Full suspension bike rental
- Protective equipment
- 2 days of shuttle assisted riding
- Certified Mountain Bike Guide
- Bus support to and from Antigua
- 4×4 support on the Volcano
- Mechanical Assistance
- 2 Picnic Lunches
- 1 Dinner (traditional Guatemalan Asado) Day 1
- Camp Breakfast
- Deluxe 3m x 4m Glamping tent
- Tent / Sleeping Bag rental
Pacaya Overnight Epic – Group Rates
|2 PPL||3-5 PPL||6+ PPL||Private|
|Please Contact Us|
Pacaya Overnight Epic Details
This tour can be reserved instantly online a minimum of 48 hours before your date.
Departure time: 9am
This tour starts and finish from Antigua, Guatemala
Please let us know your hotel and will be happy to meet you there!
Additionally, you are welcome to stay at our Mountain Cabin the night before in Tecpan.
Arriving internationally? let us know if you would like us to pick you up at the airport
Our Pacaya Overnight Epic tour is a great start for an extended trip to Playa El Paredón. f you would like to extend the tour with another day of riding or to stay beyond your tour let us know – we would be happy help you coordinate your transportation from the end of the route to the coast.
- Full Suspension bike rental
- Protective Equipment
- Helmet, Gloves, Kneepads
- Meals (Breakfasts and lunches)
- 1:4 Staff
- Private shuttle and driver
- Bi-Lingual Mountain Bike Guide with international certification
- Fruits & Snacks
- Filtered water
- Park Entrances
- Vehicle and 4×4 Support
- Mechanical assistance
- Access to pro tool kit.
- Picnic Lunches
- First-aid kit, two way radio Communication, Satellite locator
- Pre-departure info package
- Daily Bike Cleaning
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
|** Select # of Riders**||2 People, 3-5 People, 6+ People|
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.