Connect to the spectacular volcanoes in Quetzaltenango by bike! Visit Cerro Quemado – an extinct sacred volcanic cone surrounded by lava fields, ride the incredible trails on Volcán Santa María and have lunch above the active Santiaguito.
This cross country route will take you on trails and 4×4 tracks passing by colorful flower fields, lush forests and remote communities surrounded by distinctive views to the region. Spend the night at Fuentes Georginas volcanic hot springs in their private bungalows.
This tour can be reserved instantly online a minimum of 48 hours before your date.
Departure time: 8am
This tour starts and finish from Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Please let us know your hotel and will be happy to meet you there!
Return time 12pm (the next Day)
- Picnic Lunch
- Shared Accommodation in bungalows
- 1:4 Staff
- Private shuttle and driver
- Bi-Lingual Mountain Bike Guide with international certification
- Fruits & Snacks
- Filtered water
- Park Entrances
- Vehicle and 4×4 Support
- Mechanical assistance
- Access to pro tool kit.
- Picnic Lunches
- First-aid kit, two way radio Communication, Satellite locator
- Pre-departure info package
- Daily Bike Cleaning
- Gratuities for guides and drivers