Fall is a great time to visit Guatemala with cool temperatures, clear weather and green landscapes after the summer rains. Oct-Dec is our favorite time to ride in here –it’s also outside of the the traditional tourist season which means flights are cheaper than you think.
This fall is going to be busy at Mountain Bike Guatemala with a bunch confirmed departures. From point to point cross country itineraries, cultural cruisers or adrenaline charged enduro epics our multi-day tours give you a perspective on Guatemala that is unmatched by any other travel company.
What makes our mountain bike tours special?
- Our multi-day tours are all inclusive with hotels, transportation and meals
- Our routes are unique –the result of years of planning, tweaking and executing.
- We have carefully selected dates that coincide with local celebrations and events.
- We operate our tours with environmental and culturally sustainable initiatives.
So what are you waiting for? Take a look at our upcoming dates and get in touch.
Oct 27-Nov 1: Day of the dead enduro tour
Day of the dead Enduro
Join us for the best gravity riding in Guatemala along with local celebrations for Dia de Los Muertos. Five jam-packed days of spirit chasing, town celebrations, and epic technical riding!
- The legendary La Infinita Downhill
- Stay in a unique Boat Accessed hotel
- Visit the Festival de Barrialetes Gigantes
Nov 1: Barrialetes Gigantes by Bike!
Visit the Giant Kite Festival in Sumpango by bike! Beat the crowds and arrive at your own pace crossing the mountains in this shuttle-assisted full day outing from Antigua Guatemala .
Nov 9-10: Travesía Campanabaj Weekened
This two day itinerary takes place in the mountains of Totonicapán. We will traverse virgin forest and high alpine plains at 3200m.
- Lunch in a remote log cabin
- Attend the Travesía Campanabaj
Nov 5-10: Fall Highland Tour (XC)
The Crown Jewl of Mountain Bike Guatemala’s Epic multi-day itineraries: the Highland Tour. This special fall edition includes 5 days of fantastic intermediate cross country mountain biking culminating with a visit of Guatemala’s largest community bike events: the Travesía Campanabaj.
Nov 21-24: Cuchumatánes Enduro tour
Todos Santos Enduro Tour
Connect some of the best descents in the country on this whirlwind enduro tour. We will cross the country riding in Antigua, Quetzaltenango and drop in from the top of the Cuchumatánes mountains at 3400m.
- Visit the Todos Santos Valley
- Attend Travesía de los Cuchumatánes